The State Department today filed a Motion to Dismiss the lawsuit which challenges the International Megan’s Law (IML) on procedural grounds. A hearing on the Motion to Dismiss is scheduled for June 25 in Los Angeles.
- Guardian Angel Mexican Travel Report
- Mexican Guardian Angel Report for all to review
- Proof the US Government is instructing and rewarding Countries to turn away Registrants
- RTAG Funding effort for Mexico legal Efforts achieved
- Registrant Travel Action Group puts Mexican law firm under retainer to hopefully reverse effects of IML